Day Trip – Departure From Phuket, Khao Lak and Krabi
Relatively new to Thailand, whitewater rafting is especially good during the months from June to November because of the higher amount of rain. This tour, in Southern Thailand’s lush Phang Nga Province, takes you on an action-packed ride along mountain rivers fringed with forest. Be prepared to get wet!
Also included is a visit to the Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary waterfall and an elephant ride through the jungle. An unforgettable day out.
Read a review of Whitewater Rafting Tour
• Transfer – Hotel-Phang Nga-Hotel
• A visit to Phang Nga Wildlife Breeding Centre
• A visit to Ton Patiwat Wildlife Sanctuary
• Whitewater Rafting
• Elephant trek
• Lunch, soft drinks, coffee & tea
What to Bring:
• Towels • Swimsuit • Dry clothes • Sun block lotion
• Sun Hat • Canvas shoes • Camera!
personal locker is available at site